Saturday 31 March 2012

Brave new post!

 


Well this is simple!! I have been thinking of writing a blog for a while now,you know the sort of thing i mean..all the small things that pop into your head whilst you are doing something else,and a whole heap of incidents that happen during the day when you live with a menagerie of creatures( not including my husband D and daughter ,Pumpkin,although they do account for their fair share of incidents!) i also felt i would like to share my sewing and craft projects with more than just the cats! But i am not a technical creature ,so this is a steep learning curve, so i promise to try my best and lets see how this goes!



P.S.



This is not simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.