Monday 5 May 2014

It's been a while....

There have been lots of changes here at the long thin house. The main one being that for now we are staying put. I won't bore you with the whys and wherefores, but rather I shall start My blogging career anew, with snippets of life in the long thin house, My crafty ways, and tales of My new

dventure, Mim's Vintage Home, a place where nostalgia lives and decorates with vintage foibles and fripperies, I do hope you will visit , there is always fresh Tea in the pot and homemade cake..............

there is always cake.................

Happy days........

Speak soon...

Mim x

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.