Tuesday 29 March 2016

Hello again !





Instagram has been a brilliant place to find friends, see cool stuff, show my makes, share pictures of silly Sausage dogs, keep abreast of current issues, spend lots of money !
But as with all things that are very popular the powers that be have decided they need to change it ! primarily I think to make money from those of us who have become a little addicted ! So I think now is a good time for me to re-visit blogging, I must admit I've missed my blog, although some say blogging is a thing of the past I think the imminent change on IG may see a new interest in blogs as an alternative way to keep in touch with Igers you no longer see as regularly, all their news in one place chronologically, no interference, no Ads, no money involved !

Things have changed here a lot since my last journey into the blogosphere, not locality...still here in the long thin house ! but with my crafting and ventures into vintage, but I am going to use this space to chronicle my makes, my home, my vintage finds and of course my sausage dogs !

So this is it ! clean slate time !

Hello and welcome, thank you for sparing the time to visit my blog, I hope you find something that makes you smile!



6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I didn't know you had a blog, I've just clicked on your name over on my comments...thought you might be the Mim from IG, and you are! :) xxx (will add you to my blog list so I can keep up with your blog posts!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello !Thank you, well I haven't blogged in a long time, but what with the instagram shenanigans I thought I'd have a go again, x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Fiona, thank you for visiting, Mim xx

      Delete
  3. Yay, welcome back...I am so pleased that blogging is making a come back, love your budgies. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It just felt like a good time to start again,xx

      Delete

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.