Thursday 31 March 2016

My Sausage dog jumper pattern for Caboodle Magazine





 






Anyone who knows me from Instagram will know Frank and Albert our 2 mini(ish) Dachshunds, they even have their own account @the_sausageboys ! A while back I crocheted Frank a new jumper as he feels the cold more than his scruffy long haired Brother Albert. The lovely Kayti Feather of Caboodle Magazine saw it on IG and asked if I would like to write a pattern for the Spring edition of the magazine , naturally as the theme was to be an English country garden it just had to be a Bumble Bee jumper complete with curly antenna!

This is the first time I have written a pattern and it's the first time I've had anything published too,I'm so pleased to have been included in such an awesome magazine, it truly is beautiful, definitely one for the coffee table, to be savoured over so you can  appreciate its fab articles and stunning photography!
And although Frank and Albert were not particularly chuffed with their modelling debuts, they were more than happy with Kayti's lovely Sausage dog Frank's photo shoot !

Thank you Kayti and Amy x

2 comments:

  1. One day, when Otto stops eating EVERYTHING, I will make him one. I won't hold my breath though whilst I wait! Fab :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aww bless him,these two, touch wood, are not big chewers, other than the woodpile and any toy that says its indestructable, they like to prove its not ! and Albert has a thing for socks, fresh or worn, he steals them, and would love to chew them, but he knows he shouldn't, so he brings them to us with a look of expectation on his face only to be followed with a disappointed look when they are taken off of him! xxx

      Delete

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.